A cuple of years ago we were still reading everything in printed newspapers and magazines, but as technology evolved, also the marketing techniques evolved, paper was soon replaced by computers, and then with devices with touchscreens.
One of the most interesting aspects related to the real estate industry is the usage of virtual tours for promoting a property, which is a lot more than putting some pictures in a fancy magazine. Yes... you can basically take a walk in a property that you want to purchase for your family or kids, you can see the furniture, the quality of craftsmanship and also the quality of the building.
There are a lot of reasons for peoples that are working in the real estate industry to use software that helps generate this kind of virtual tours - like Tour Wizard and others.
1. They will save a lot of time and also money
2. They will make a very good image in front of customers and also in front of owners or appraisers.
3. They will be able to target the prospective audience
4. Don't lose time on using complicated software solutions
5. Show the property as it is
6. Use visual information
7. Posibility of social media sharing
There are also a lot of benefits in creating a virtual tour with a specialised software, and maybe in the future, with the expansion of virtual reality, the prospectors could even see the things as in real life.